[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] INcrease prices for .com

Williams Murillo william.murillo.nyc at outlook.com
Mon Feb 10 21:33:14 UTC 2020

The internet and us, the community have created extensive wealth from .com business and projects.

Governments have collected billions in taxes and THEY should pay the bill for any upgrade you propose instead of getting into our pockets. I opposed to those charges and you should find other ways to finance and NOT going for the easy kill, all of us the users

My name is William Murillo, online entrepreneur and user.

45 E Oakdale St
Bay Shore, NY 11706