[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] No High Fees

elizabethannhancock elizabethannhancock at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:34:40 UTC 2020

To Whom It May Concern,I understand that ICANN, the organization that oversees domain names, announced significant changes to the contract it has with Verisign, Inc. who operate the .COM top-level-domain (TLD).I also understand that ICANN made these changes in secret, without consulting or incorporating feedback from the ICANN community or Internet users.I do not agree to this price increase and find it unnecessary. Users should not have to pay exhorbitant prices to keep their .com domain name.Regards,Elizabeth HancockOnlinediamondbuyingadvice.com