[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I Do Not Support This

John Bradley john at systemanomaly.com
Mon Feb 10 21:55:15 UTC 2020

I am voicing my concern regarding this amendment as an owner of multiple .com domains. It is a dangerous one that was done without input outside of ICANN and Verisign that would allow for unfettered price hikes for .com domains and no oversight over the funds provided to ICANN. .com domains could potentially become out of reach for many, including myself.

Please reconsider this amendment and the potential impact it would have on Internet as a whole.

--- John Bradley