[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Amendment 3 changes

Brad Burns burns.brad.c at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:57:39 UTC 2020

Hi,

It has come to my attention that there are changes coming to the market for domain registrations, and that there may be significant price increases passed on to the consumer as a result of this set of proposed changes.

As the internet is a public good (though managed in large part by private entities), I would like to humbly propose that ICANN solicit public funding for its infrastructure and operations rather than fall prey to profit-seeking in this domain of limited supply.

Brad Burns

Sent from my iPhone