[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Secret back room deals on Domaine increases

Kris E 4lrn2fly at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:08:26 UTC 2020

This secret back room deal you made to increase domain prices over a period of eight years will make it very difficult for the millions of small businesses to afford to keep our domains. I have been in business for 20 years building my .com name recognition. It would be unfair for me to have to give it up because I may no longer be able to afford it. When will big businesses like yours finally put the people first over greed? We the people, the portion of the economy who make up 90% of the GDP are tired of being walked on and left in the cold. Enough is enough! Have you no ethics or dignity left? Karma will catch up with you. ~Kris Elig