[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement
baynesp at msn.com
Mon Feb 10 23:46:23 UTC 2020
To Whom it May Concern,
I strongly oppose the proposed increase to .COM registrations for the following reasons:
1. I am a registrant of a .com domain name.
2. I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.
3. No one other than Verisign want increases in .COM prices.
4. The current rate of $7.85 is already far more than justified.
5. Verisign is merely your manager of the .COM Registry - it has no business dictating the price.
6. ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20