[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Against .COM Price Increases

Eve Meighen evemeighen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 01:20:34 UTC 2020

To Whom It May Concern,

A large increase in the price of .com domain will have significant
impact on many businesses. As a small business owner myself, every
cents count, and the new regulations would limit my ability to invest
in other more urgent matters than my domain name.

Also, this types of change should be public and not solely decided by
two entities.

I'm against the increase proposed and I find it detrimental to small
businesses and the Internet in general.

Respectfully,
Eve Meighen