[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Against .COM Price Increases

Kyle Fallon kyle at kylefallon.com
Mon Feb 10 22:38:14 UTC 2020

Hello,
I would like to express my concern and objection to the proposed .COM
domain price increases under the new contract signed with Verisign. Raising
prices at an accelerated pace will harm the internet; It will make it less
accessible for all.

I urge ICANN to carefully consider the impact of their actions and to
determine whether they are being taken in the interest of everyone who uses
the internet. The internet is the most democratic, accessible form of
communication we have and is the lifeblood of modern society. Let's please
keep it that way.

Thank you,
Kyle