Shelby Cain alyandon at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 22:22:44 UTC 2020

Concerning the following:

"In addition, under the proposed Amendment 3, the parties also agreed to restrict price increases
due to a new consensus policy or documented extraordinary expense resulting from an attack on the
security or stability of the DNS, to a maximum of seven percent annually, but only in those years
when no other price increase is taken (Policy/S&S Increase)."

I am a domain holder and am registering my opposition to this amendment.  I do not believe this is in the public interest and there is simply no reason to believe that a for-profit corporation would not opt to increase prices at the maximum rate (which is many times the rate of inflation) every year they are allowed to.
Regards,

Shelby Cain