[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] input on the proposed amendment No. 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Amir Javeri (US - ADVS) amir.javeri at pwc.com
Mon Feb 10 23:09:06 UTC 2020

ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest.
It is not strike deals that benefit it and those who do business with it.

I am a registrant of a .com domain name.

I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

No one other than Verisign want increases in .COM prices.

The current rate of $7.85 is already far more than justified.

Verisign is merely your manager of the .COM Registry – it has no business
dictating the price.

--
Amir Javeri

The information transmitted, including any attachments, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited, and all liability arising therefrom is disclaimed. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a Delaware limited liability partnership.  This communication may come from PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP or one of its subsidiaries.