Adis Flores aflores07 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 00:22:08 UTC 2020

To Whom It May Concern.

I am a registrant of a .com domain name. That being my first and last
names.

I am very much against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public
interest. A small increase here and there is fine although the current
rate of $7.85 is already far more than justified. The proposed increase
does not look after "us the people."

Thank you for your consideration.

Adis Flores

Punta Gorda Florida, USA