[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I believe in keeping .com’s accessible because it keeps the internet accessible.

Alyssa Burtt alyssa at bravenarrative.com
Tue Feb 11 00:57:32 UTC 2020

Please do not increase prices of .com domain registration. The accessibility of the internet is one of the tenets of our 21st century democratic society supporting the freedom of expression, as well as supporting small businesses to compete with bigger players.  Thank you.

Alyssa Burtt
Small business owner and consultant to small businesses.