[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Ammendment 3

Baruch Blaustein 1097hm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 01:27:52 UTC 2020

To whom this may concern,

I'm writing to express my frustration with the news of the new amendment of
.com TLD which will allow significant price increases. It's particularly
frustrating because the negotiations for this amendment seems to have been
behind closed doors and seem to be pay-to-play (Verisign is offering 20
million!!). As an owner of a half a dozen .com domains, this increase will
be costly for me. I'll have to reconsider holding on to so many domains and
I'm sure many will do the same. This can cause the price increase benefits
to backfire - similar to the gas tax price increase in NJ which saw
declining revenue because out of state commuters stopped purchasing gas in
NJ due to the increase.

I hereby request that no price increases shall be instituted, rather the
price freeze should stay in place.

Thank you,
Baruch Blaustein