[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comment on the amendment

Seth Koster seth at globalalliedhealth.org
Tue Feb 11 01:36:00 UTC 2020

Hello,

I find it reprehensible that, in secret and without actively soliciting comments from the actual users of .com domains, you would collude to increase prices that very often must be paid by small business people like myself.

If this amendment you are proposing goes through I will be talking to my congressperson and senator about how we can wrest control back from agencies such as yours, which appear to be purely a mechanism to line the pockets of organisations such as yourself and Verisign, and put it in the hands of those who will act responsibly and not based on $20,000,000 bribes.

Thank you very much!

Warmest regards,

Seth

Seth Koster, M.S. CCC-SLP
Speech Language Pathologist

~Global Allied Health~
Providing English language therapeutic services worldwide via the internet.

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou (1928-)

***DISCLAIMER*** This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this document in error, please contact the sender listed above and destroy the email.