James Morgan animalshop25 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 01:42:21 UTC 2020

The ICANN is suppose to act in the public interest not be taking $20
million bribes from Verisign.

I strongly oppose the Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement
and this price hike of .com (TDLs) when domain prices should be going down
not up.

This is a shady deal and a price-gouge attempt by Verisign - when small
businesses and creators rely on the current system which makes the internet
what it is today.

Removing price caps will push small businesses and creators into using free
services like Facebook and that will hurt the internet as a whole
massively. It will become full of just big corporations who can afford it
and push more small contributors onto Facebook and other free services.

I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

No one other than Verisign want increases in .COM prices.

The current rate of $7.85 is already far more than justified.