[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] DO NOT allow increase in price

Martin Tackle Mfg MartinTackleMfg at charter.net
Tue Feb 11 02:09:24 UTC 2020

As a small business owner who performs all of my sales online, this is just one more thing that will hurt my business.  If you increase the price of the .com domains, it will force those of us who have a domain in this area to seek other domain name extensions, causing confusion for our customers.

Even if you were to provide a free forwarding service, all the work that has gone into becoming established and trusted under the .com domain will go out the window once I and others are forced to seek cheaper domain name extensions.  Customers will wonder if they are really at the right landing page and this will not promote customer confidence.

My pre-printed business cards will be useless as well as my stationery.  All affiliate links and other supporting advertising will be broken.  Making this change will cost more than just your increase in price to every .com business person out there and will also hit the free market economy in a very bad way.

Racheal Rosio
Martin Tackle Manufacturing

Sent from Mail for Windows 10