[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I'm against this Amendment

Willy Hanza-Ru johnwillyr at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 03:56:03 UTC 2020

It is already overpriced fee to make a new domain and by given a lot of power to Verisign you are working against the principle of free market. These increases are unjustified and there isn’t any plan for how the extra money will be used to make the internet safe or even fair for new business.

While there considerations aren’t addressed on this amend, I’m opposite of it.

Regards,
John