valantine.n.nyenty at istconsulting-cam.com valantine.n.nyenty at istconsulting-cam.com
Tue Feb 11 04:03:43 UTC 2020

As I have received information from my mail hosting service provider, I am
particularly disappointed at this action between ICANN and Verisign and I
find it an unethical business practice.

I am based in Africa and financial resources in this part of the world is
hard to come by and internet access and other activities linked to the
internet will be impacted greatly.

I do not want to pay more than I am currently paying..

Thanks

Valantine Nchemty Nyenty

Business Executive Manager & Consultant

( GRCP, GRCA, CISSP, CISA, CISM, COBIT 5, CNSS INFOSEC  Professional)

IST CONSULTING SARL B.P. 24112 Douala - Cameroon

Tel: +237-651780947

         +237-656319410

Email:valantine.n.nyenty at istconsulting-cam.com

LinkedIn  Profile:   <https://www.linkedin.com/in/valnyenty>