[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed amendment on. COM

Chudy Mgbikeh chudymgbikeh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 05:16:37 UTC 2020

Greetings from Ejiblog,
First, let me begin by appreciating all you have done for me and for the
world at large.

You have made it easy and convenient for the world to access the Net, run
businesses and many more.

But on the contrary, if the. COM prize policy is changed from how it is to
another, it will greatly affect all you are doing for me and the world at
large.

Many small businesses especially, uses the. COM, find it quite difficult to
keep up with their businesses in terms of funding it, not to mention, when
the. COM prize is increased.

Considering the fact that most of those small businesses are. COM users, if
you proceed with your plan, they will suffer.

So, on behalf of ejiblog and the .COM users, I do hope you will consider
the implications changing the prize policy would cause.

Thanks for understanding and I do hope you will consider our plead.

Chudy,

Ejiblog