[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Against price increase for .com

Zameel Amjed zameelamjed at live.com
Tue Feb 11 05:49:45 UTC 2020

For whom may it concern,

I am against the price change for .com domain name change as;

1.we are running our business in South Asian countries and price increase is unbearable for slow growing businesses
2.public used to .com and there is more chance the website will not reach its audience if .com is changed

However, if there is a method to increase the price based on the traffic and revenue a website generates i would support this change.

Thanks,
Zameel Amjed