sysadmin at lekkihost.com sysadmin at lekkihost.com
Tue Feb 11 06:30:17 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN,

As regards the proposed amendment 3 to the pricing of the .com domains
in the registry agreement; as a Hosting Company, this is a welcome
development. I am in total support because I would want an internet
business environment for the serious-minded people. There are too many
issues to be addressed but this particular proposal is very welcome.

People with great positive ideas and resources should be allowed to
influence the world around them, and not the business criminals buying
domains in the name of reselling at very high cost. Domains should be
allowed to be used by those who are ready to make use of them
positively.

Regards,
John Ad
MD/CEO, LekkiHost