[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] ICANN Amendment

Bryan Markwell nikmarkwell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 06:32:34 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN,

I highly appreciated ICANN taking over the domain registry from Network Solutions.

Please, continue to provide the same domain services around the world for a fair price to the consumer.

I currently own around 20 domains that have provided me with many different opportunities. However, due to search algorithms and the sheer amount of work involved, it’s often more efficient and cost effective to use other resources to obtain customers.

I spend around $300 a year on domain service. It would be highly unfortunate if using the internet to promote businesses became a much less effective, more expensive, and less productive way to reach customers than purchasing data.

Warmest Regards,
Bryan Markwell