[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] very concerned

Mike Kruse mkruse33 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 06:41:16 UTC 2020

Hello,

Frankly, I am very worrisome of the direction ICANN is going in lieu of the recent backdoor deals they are making with Verisign, Inc.

How can domain owners like myself be sure that prices will not rise significantly higher than the market’s actual demand in the coming years?

In the least, deals with Verisign could remain transparent from the get go.

If domain owners like myself are truly rendered powerless when it comes to domain prices established between ICANN and Verisign, it’s impossible for me to support such companies when their appears to be a lack of free market competition at play.

I wish I had other options to offer my business but remain hopeful that a moral course of action will be carried out by ICANN and Verisign, Inc.

Sincerely,
Michael Kruse