[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] My thoughts about .com price increase

Misir Jafarov misir.ceferov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 07:06:11 UTC 2020

What the hell are you trying to do?? Why you would wanted to make more
money from nothing. If you don't know, i want to let you know that the DNS
and web system will be recreated to be fair. Why we should pay money to get
3-4 lines of text added to a file.

Ahh you guys never wanted to be useful, instead of earning even more money.
Remember Tim Brenner's Lee who invented www made it open to public to let
people to develop it. But you guys, only wanted to get more, more and even
more money. What you are planning to do in hell with that money??

I don't know why I'm angry but I can not afford to pay $$ each money for
just naming my IP address.

Thanks I know you will not even read this.

--
Misir Jafarov