[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] We Absolutely Reject The Increase in .COM Domain Prices

Kennedy Cee kennedy at clientsvalley.com
Tue Feb 11 06:44:36 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN,

Increasing the prices on .COM domains will affect a lot of people
negatively. We’ve been paying an average of $10 per .COM domain name
registered and it’s been helping a lot of struggling people to find a cost
effective way to build a business online.

This has helped so many people of which I am one of them. We absolutely
reject the idea of increasing the prices of .COM domain and propose that
you review your intentions. This will affect a lot of live negatively in
the long run.

Kindly review your decisions and reconsider.

Kind regards,
Kennedy Cee
On behalf of internet marketers