[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Price increases dot com

Cheryl Lyon-Hislop cheryljlh at icloud.com
Tue Feb 11 07:53:36 UTC 2020

The problem is, most people will choose the nearest non dot com available site address. If prices are set to increase by up to 70%, there needs to be a corresponding value associated with that,  a lifetime lock-in available for current addresses, or buy 2 get 1 free. I don’t increase my products and services by 70% because my clients and customers have a choice, with ICANN, we don’t. It is monopolistic activity that should be lobbied against.

Sent from my iPad