[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com

Smiles Digital Arts smilesdigitalarts at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 10:21:45 UTC 2020

I as a developer and web designer.

However small I contribute to the .com use on the internet,  I don't
support an increment since developing and web designing is part of my
business.
To some extent I'll be compromised and kicked out of business due to
scarcity and fare Upraisals.

I've always been fighting to. Convince my clients that the internet is a
safe and trade place to be but how would I be the same person confronting
them to pay a new generated sum since I won't have to pay it from my side.
Hence to my perspective we are likely to bleach loose ends.. Where we are
likely gonna have subscriptions for 1 year and clients abandon renewal due
to the Unestimated stop on the infractions.