[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Verisign contract

Mark Robinson mark at creativetags.com
Tue Feb 11 10:28:40 UTC 2020

I oppose the changes ICANN is wanting to make to the Verisign contract to operate the .COM domain. I believe Verisign should not be allowed to increase prices as this will hurt many smaller internet operators. Price changes like this disproportionately affect poorer people who rely on operating websites for their income.

I object to the lack of oversight ICANN will provide spending additional money from Verisign. Verisign should not be allowed to operate as a domain registrar as if it does it will use its dominant position to abuse the market.

M a r k  R o b i n s o n
Web & App Design                             07816 768289