[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .COM Registry Agreement (Price change)

Niranjan Upadhyaya nmudesk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 11:43:03 UTC 2020

Hi,

I am hereby requesting not to increase the renewal prices for .COM as this
will badly affect small bloggers.

Regards,

Niranjan

*bloggerwin.com <http://bloggerwin.com>**The content of this email is
confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It
is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third
party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this
message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its
deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the
future.*