[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] This is terrible, to increase .com domain name is in human

lovem tv odijieblessed at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 11:52:54 UTC 2020

As  a developer it's already hard to pay the extra 0.18usd on all domains
name nobody is questioning what you people are using the money for, now
because nobody is questioning you people, you just wake up and said that
you want to increase .com domain name, without the knowledge of your
customers, or even to understand how it will effect people's business, all
in the name of making more money,
This is wickedness, this in human, you people don't care about small
business that can belly afford domain name, because you see that .com
domain name is everywhere you will just force people to pay for something
that is not what the price.
I believe with the way you people are going about things it will be better
when government will step in to create policy that will regulate your
pricing,
Since all you people do is to set around and just increase the already over
high price of domain names, without thinking of the effect it has on
customers
If the creator of the internet, created it to make profits am not sure you
people will have any business today, Yes think about that.
The already over high price of domain name today makes it hard to convince
people to buy one talkless of increasing the price of what is already over
price.

You are already making billions of dollars from all domains name, yearly,
what do you still need to increase the price for if not for greedy,
wickedness, witch of a people you are.
You people are breaking what the internet was generally meant for, for all.
Seriously if you people increase the already over high price, you will
create an avenue for government of each nation's to create policy for it,
and by then it will be bad for you, when you start paying taxes in
different countries I believe that is what you people want,
I have said my own, it's left for you to take it or leave it, but know this
don't say I didn't say it.