[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Disagreement with .COM Amendments

Timo Pask P214170 at prioryacademies.co.uk
Tue Feb 11 12:02:36 UTC 2020

Hello,

I own approximately 100 .COM domains and my clients absolutely love them. After being notified of your possible changes, I was disgusted at how little effort was made to communicate this to people in advance.
Obviously, if I see increases in domain prices, all of my clients will be notified and perhaps upset at such sudden unnecessary changes. Many will opt to phase out of the .COM TLD and move to more appropriate, and cheaper, alternatives.

All I am saying is that in the first couple of years the deal may look great for whatever you agreed, however after maybe 3 or 4 pass you will see a large drop in sales for the COM TLD as people cancel subscriptions for them now they have relocated to another TLD.

Regards,
Neko

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL.

The Priory Federation of Academies’ registered office address: 23 Cross O’Cliff Hill, Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN5 8PW. Company registration number: 06462935, registered in England and Wales. VAT number: 113028564.

This message, and any files transmitted with it, is sent in confidence for the named addressee only. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the intended recipient. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission by using the reply facility in your e-mail software. Any views expressed in this message are solely the views of the individual and do not represent the views of the Priory Federation of Academies. Nothing in this message should be construed as creating a contract. The Priory Federation of Academies owns the email infrastructure, including the contents.

Warning: Computer viruses may be transmitted or downloaded onto any computer system via e-mail communication. It is the recipient’s responsibility to take appropriate action to prevent computer viruses being transmitted in this way. Accordingly, the Priory Federation of Academies disclaims all responsibility which arises directly or indirectly from such transmission of computer viruses.

For more information about The Priory Federation of Academies please visit www.prioryacademies.co.uk