[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] "Making Money"

Andy Frisella andy at andyfrisella.com
Tue Feb 11 12:04:47 UTC 2020

"Making Money"
<https://andyfrisella.com/blogs/andygram/making-money>

"Making money" is such a misleading term...even though we all use it...even me.

The truth is, you don't MAKE money...the Federal Reserve MAKES money.

You also don't stack paper.

Make Bank.

Cake up.

Chase Paper.

Floss.

Flex.

Ball.

And never, ever, ever, FUCKING EVER do you "Get Rich Quick"...If anyone ever offers you that "opportunity"...RUN...FAST!

If you're serious about building a great financial future for yourself, quit talking in in terms that make you sound as if you're getting your financial education from MTV's Jersey Shore.

Let's get one thing straight...the only way to bring financial success into your life is to EARN IT.

YOU EARN MONEY.

IN BUSINESS you earn money by CREATING VALUE.

These terms get thrown around as buzzwords so much, and it’s very clear by looking around that most people don’t understand what they mean.

Very literally understand this:

People trade you money for the value you create by solving their problem quicker, easier & better than the next guy.

Whether you're selling shoes, tires, sunglasses or pet rocks....you are here to solve a customer's problem.

The better, easier and more effectively you solve a problem...the more value you create...the more success you will see.

That's it.

It's that simple.

Working from within an organization is no different.

You are an entrepreneur of your own brand which is YOU.

An “Intrapreneur” so to speak...

The better, easier and more effectively you solve a problem for your company...the more value you create...the more success you will see IF you are in an organization that has positive upside for your career.

If you aren't...you are wasting your time and energy staying there even one more day.

Quit thinking in terms of "how can I trick the customer" or "how can I trick the boss" or "how can I do the least amount and still get paid" and start thinking in terms of:

HOW CAN I BE BETTER?

HOW CAN I HELP BETTER?

HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS PROBLEM BETTER?

HOW CAN I MAKE THE CUSTOMER HAPPIER?

HOW CAN I BE MORE VALUABLE?

There is only one way to EARN money over the long haul and that's to create outstanding value and solve problems BETTER than the next guy.

—Andy

Read this post on my website
<https://andyfrisella.com/blogs/andygram/making-money>

Subscribe to the Real AF Podcast
<https://link.chtbl.com/raf-main?sid=ag-daily>

Most Importantly: Share this message with someone who needs to hear it today ...
<https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://andyfrisella.com/blogs/andygram/making-money>
<https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text="Making Money"&url=https://andyfrisella.com/blogs/andygram/making-money>
<http://www.linkedin.com/shareArticle?mini=true&url=https://andyfrisella.com/blogs/andygram/making-money&title="Making Money"&source=https://andyfrisella.com>

I wrote this email to help you, but if the truth hurts and you absolutely hate it you can Unsubscribe
<https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=QBvhy9&c=JYdanU&r=pJLzr44&m=LCULQS&k=6452ce9b2ee87984b6a1f130e8d16c97> :(
44Seven Media 9779 Green Park Industrial Dr Saint Louis, MO 63123