[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Susan Jerrell sdjerrell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 13:20:17 UTC 2020

I am writing to express my displeasure with your proposed agreement
affecting .Com users and smaller domain companies. The proposed price
increase over the next several years will have a negative impact on many
website owners who are mainly people who blog and have other small websites
as hobbies. It will also lesson the competition over time which could
greatly increase price. I urge this not to happen.

S Jerrell