[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

Dee Price swingfit4life at outlook.com
Tue Feb 11 13:47:03 UTC 2020

To Whom It May Concern:

The behind closed doors deal that has apparently been made is unfair, which I’m sure is the reason that it was made behind closed doors.  Unfortunately, my understand of this  will mean that .COM wholesale domain prices are now able to grow by more than 70% over and above current prices over the next decade. I’m sure that unknown to the little ones like us this contract also allows for other price increases, which could drive prices up further, ultimately making .COM domains less accessible and more expensive for everybody.

With the way that people are realizing that the regular 9 to 5 system that is in place is crumbling around their feet, there is already an avalance of people looking to purchase .COM domains.  I believe it is unfair for this amendment to be put into place especially at such a high cost to the public.

Shame on those who have done this!  I’m asking to please reconsider that decision.

Respectfully,

Darnell Price