[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] ICANN & Verisign Threaten the Entire Internet With Shady Deal

Jayson Gibson jayson at phoenixonlinemedia.com
Mon Feb 10 22:40:37 UTC 2020

To Whom it May Concern,

ICANN has for years been respected by many webmasters, industry
professionals and millions of people to maintain standards within the
industry and act as good stewards of the Internet.

We discover now that this was a mistake and that ICANN has and never will
have the Internet and users of this incredible "co-built community" best
interest in mind.

Do you really, truly think that this backhand shady deal that will
ultimately piss-off millions will not result in you being slapped silly for
the move? I don't speak of anything I know and I'm not threatening you in
any way, but you know the world, you know people online and you know the
power of change.

Destroy the Internet, a replacement will come extremely quickly, and you'll
end up with nothing except tarnished names.

Continue acting as good stewards and trustful individuals, and I don't
think your downfall will be so harsh.

Either way, I'm formally just one person letting you know that it's a
mistake to do things in the dark, especially when I'm sure you all have so
much that will come to light.