[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] No Increase For .com Domains

Tito Tio elsokun2000 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:17:17 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN,
I received an email stating that you want to increase the price of .com domains as soon as possible.

I’d like to express my dissatisfaction with the increment. There are millions of people with startups who may not afford the perceived price which makes me think of what their future would be.

Kindly reconsider your decision on this as such would subject many startups and freelancers to untold hardship.

Thanks for your anticipated positive response.

Best regards.

Isaac Ezeoke.