[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Resent Verisign TLD Contract

David Crellen dcrellen at me.com
Mon Feb 10 23:39:13 UTC 2020

I am a very small user of .com domains but require several .com domain names to point to my main website.

As, I am sure, many users such as me do not earn a living with our sites, we do require an internet presence.

If the cost of a .com domain can not be predicted, and the price continues to increase without restraint, it will put a huge strain on our finances.

My belief since the onset of ICANN was that this organization was created to assure a controlled internet connectivity where the interests of ALL involved would be addressed. To protect the interests of the domain name buyers, I feel that the TLD operators should not be allowed to adjust (increase) domain prices without a publicly-fielded justification.

Please do not allow Verisign the ability to increase their prices without first presenting this intention for public comment.

Thank you,
—David Crellen