[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .COM TLD Pricing

Clint Butler clint at digitaleer.com
Mon Feb 10 23:57:47 UTC 2020

While I understand that money and business generated from that money increases the value of certain things over a period of time I find it silly that ICANN would enter into an agreement without setting in controls that would limit price increases.

.com has long been the standard TLD and raising the prices to levels that are inline with other TLD’s like .io for instance would be insane and nothing more than price gouging.  If this deal goes through I would probably file a complaint with the FTC and the justice department for price fixing between a small number of TLD owners and ICANN.

Clint Butler  Digital Strategist
                         	Phone:  (253) 592-4476
Email:  info at digitaleer.com
Skype:  clint.a.butler