[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] About .com

Tormaine Rhodes rhodest60_ at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:57:54 UTC 2020

To ICANN don't allow this spike in the .com hike to go up as their are many people out their who have domain names with .com will be affected by this change if you allow this to happen. People are going to lose what they have. You all can  prevent this from happening. Keep it as is making all these domain names with .com affordable. Thank you! I trust that you will make the right decision.

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android Device