[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] NO to proposed amendment 3

Daniel Orozco d at nielorozco.com
Tue Feb 11 00:12:49 UTC 2020

I’m alarmed and saddened by Amendment 3 being approved without any input from people like me who hold IP addresses and pay annual fees for them. If I hadn’t been contacted by namecheap.com, I never would have know about this action, and I would have missed the deadline for comment. Don’t you guys inform us about this important stuff? Transparency??

Please reconsider this contract change with Verisign. Keep the internet affordable! I’m alarmed and saddened but I’m not furious, yet! Stop the Amendment. Thank you.

Daniel Orozco
d at nielorozco.com