[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] NO to Proposed Amendment 3

Klein Maetschke kleinmaetschke at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 02:42:13 UTC 2020

Hello,

I would like to voice my opposition to Proposed Amendment 3.

I can't afford to pay exorbitant prices for my domains each year - I can barely afford them as is. I've already been forced to let several of my domains expire.

Please, think of the struggling entrepreneurs like me who can't afford this - you'll be taking away their business fronts.

Nobody benefits from this except verisign.

Best regards,
Klein Maetschke

Sent from my iPhone