[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Amendment 3

FESTER festa_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 23:40:12 UTC 2020

I am concerned with the unilateral decision taken by  ICANN and Verisign
to increase domain prices which, in my opinion, will distort the very nature of the internet by discriminating against the small business owner and  user in  of powerful corporations. The diversity of the internet is at stake by keeping domains accessible to everyone. Internet is not just about milking as much money as you can but trying to create a universal record of human endeavour with lots of domains not registering any financial gain. ICANN is supposed to look out for the public interest not reach decisions in meetings with lobbies without including other stakeholders.Please do the right thing and keep the internet accessible to everyone for the sake of everyoneMario Borg the
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android