[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] ICAN FEES .COM

Itay Grudev itay at grudev.com
Mon Feb 10 23:41:07 UTC 2020

I strongly object the increase in the fees for the .COM space. We already
have enough of this horrible domain monopoly going on.

dot COM is one of our base and most popular (and pretty rare nowadays)
domain name space.

Whatever deal you Verisign is between you and must not impact us. You are a
non-profit organization who should figure out how not to hurt the internet
community and humanity in general. Instead work on ways to improve it.

The increase is not justified in my opinion and I strongly advise you to
not increase dot COM fees.

--
Kind Regards,
Itay Grudev