[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] bad organizational/commercial practice: please stop it

Dmitry Ryzhkov legal at rdim.cotse.net
Mon Feb 10 23:07:48 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN,

Such decisions as those that lead to end customer's money (like already
stated in LOI, a signed legal document) have to be made AFTER consulting
to all parties involved. Otherwise we should not support ICANN as a
representative of internet community.

Furthermore, this indeed would be absolutely logical to expect
explanation what ICANN what's to do with 20M of money: specifically how
it is going to be spent and what result do we expect to acheave for
these (our - at the end) money. In other words, we are expected to pay
up to twice more but no idea for what!? May be there would be a sense to
move .COM domain control from Verisign to someone else who could do the
job cheaper?

Let me hope, that this my opinion will be taken on account.

Best Regards,

Dmitry Ryzhkov.