HERSEY Mark mark.hersey at altran.com
Mon Feb 10 23:49:29 UTC 2020

I am user of 2 .com domains and I object to this amendment.

ICANN Is supposed to work in the public interest and this amendment, even if it were to be necessary for reasons I am not aware of, has been undertaken in a manner that I object to. It is secretive and takes every opportunity to obstruct comment.  It also makes the changes to the fees deeply obscured.

If you are at all serious about public feedback you should not proceed with making these changes

Mark Hersey
Technical Director