[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please think about small and micro companies and civil asociation

Ivica Bilic ivicabilic966 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 00:58:05 UTC 2020

Dear Sir/Madam

Please keep the annual fee very low or consider a more flexible
charging system for the .COM top level domain that will keep it
accessible to
individuals and small businesses. I know you are big and I wish you be
bigger. But please allow to us, micro association from all world, from
small and poor country, to fight against poverty with such great .COM
domain.

Hope you will understand and help.

Bets regards from Serbia

Ivica