[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com fee increases

Eric Smith mrneuter at comcast.net
Mon Feb 10 22:29:26 UTC 2020

This seems arbitrary to me and not in the public interest.  As a
businessperson and founder of nonprofits, I fully understand the costs
associated with business.  But such an open-ended fee structure that
upsets the apple cart for so many people, and seemingly without rational
justification, is perceived as punitive and unwarranted.  I urge
reconsideration of the proposed, behind-closed-doors rate increase proposed.