[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com price increase

OnlineVisibility.us patrick at onlinevisibility.us
Mon Feb 10 22:50:16 UTC 2020

As a small business owner in the U.S. I will be severely impacted by a
continued increase in the TLD "com".  I help other local companies with
their online presence. Many of these companies barely make it financially.
Any increase in fees will hinder the companies existence.

Please take another look at your pricing structure and keep business pages
affordable to local businesses.

Thank you

6520 Lonetree Blvd. #1037, Rocklin CA 95765