[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com increases over the next 10 years

Peter Wade peter at peterwade.com
Tue Feb 11 01:09:28 UTC 2020

It is my opinion that any increases in the cost of .com
domain names is totally unwarranted. The scale being used
has no foundation in any forecast of increase in
productivity, and is therefore considered to be for the gain
of one of the supervising organizations. Such organizations
will also gain from the continued rise of new web sites.
Therefore we are opposed to these increases.

Peter Wade

President

Positive Word Ministries Inc.