[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed amendment 3

Jenna Pinkham pinkhamjenna at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 00:13:40 UTC 2020

I am writing to oppose the proposed amendment 3. Allowing for substantial
price increases in .com domain names will limit accessibility to the
internet as a whole. It will hinder anyone who relies on domain for income,
and it will further exacerbate the corporatizion of the web. I understand
the need to raise funds, but it should not be done without a clear and
concise plan for how those funds should be spent to better the internet
community as a whole.

Best,
Jenna Pinkham